Friday, June 5, 2009

Independence Day Recipes


Recipes For The Grill-
Outdoor grilling is my favorite way to cook during the summer months. I love to experiment making different types of burgers, some with beef or chicken and different condiments for each. Here I have for you an assortment of different types of burgers. Some include; Chicken burgers, BBQ burgers, Southwest burgers and even a delicious Greek Burger. Don’t worry, if you’re not a huge fan of the burger I also have a recipe for grilled shrimp and Chinese BBQ pork on a stick.


Cold Salads-
Cold salad always makes a great side dish for outdoor events or parties. Here I have some of my favorite salads. BLT pasta salad, potato salad and fruit salad just to name a few. All of these recipes will be very easy to prepare.


Desserts-

…and what would a cookout be without dessert? If the fruit salad wasn’t enough here I have for you a couple delicious brownie recipes to pack along with you.

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

From Here you collect world's recipes on a single click
- Thanks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP